Please fill out and submit a membership application HERE!
Our goal as a club is to raise money for the continuing education for Chiefs players as they decide to move on with their educations. Each WHL Hockey Club is responsible for one year’s college tuition and books for each year the player is on their team.
- Members have the opportunity to volunteer at home games to help with 50/50 ticket sales and photo button sales. This is to raise money for the Education Fund.
- After the first 6 times you volunteer you are given the opportunity to present the 3 Stars at the end of a home game. For every 6 times you volunteer after that you are put into a random drawing to present the 3 Stars again.
- With the Booster Club raising money for the Player’s Education Fund, we are given the privilege to have 3 private parties with the players. Usually, one is a Meet and Greet. The second usually is a Holiday Party. And the third is the End of Season / Secret Pal reveal.
- As an additional privilege we are given the opportunity to be a Secret Pal to a player for the season. Requirements to be a Secret Pal include:
- Volunteering 6 or more times a season at home games.
- Making a scrapbook for your player.
- End of the Season gift not to exceed $75.
- At least one travel bag a season not to exceed $30.
- Holiday gift not to exceed $30.
- And encouragement bags /cards for the season at home games not to exceed $75 for the whole season.
- The Booster Club rewards its volunteers with end of the season prizes. So the more you volunteer, the better the prize.